Signs of a Professional Website
Here are some of the signs and features that show people a site is professional and trustworthy. Make sure that your website has as many of these factors as you can.
- The colors of the website are carefully chosen and complementary. Amateur websites will have contrasting, mismatched colors.
- The images are of the highest quality and are completely relevant to the content that they surround.
- All of the website copy is professionally written, geared towards a specific purpose and is completely free of typos and grammar mistakes.
- The design of your website or your template is updated and stylish for the current year. There are many WordPress templates out there that are several years old and haven’t been updated.
- Your website, Twitter, Facebook and all of the other online properties that you have, match when it comes to the theme and design. You want to be using the same colors, the same logos and the same fonts across all of your properties.
- It should go without saying that your website needs to display properly on all of the mobile devices that are out there. You will have no problem finding WordPress themes that are responsive but make sure that you test your website out before starting your traffic generation techniques because not every responsive theme works well with every type of site.
With all that noted, you’re now ready to start generating traffic to your website!