Lesson 13, Topic 1
A Summary of the Material in This Book
- Make sure that your website is as professional-looking and clean as it can possibly be, with the right trust symbols, the right color scheme and a winning, up-to-date design.
- Use viral blogging to get people to share your content driving traffic directly back to your website by using the most common types of shared content such as top 10 list, celebrity news and controversial topics.
- Use YouTube to get people on that site to what your videos and then drive traffic from YouTube back to your own website.
- Put a link to your website in your forum signature on every related forum that you visit, and then post whenever you can, making sure to reply to other people’s posts, answering questions and giving advice.
- Look for other sites that are selling related products and find the ones that will have a thank you page after the person buys the product that might trade links with you on that thank you page. You put their link on your thank you page and they put your link on theirs.
- Use podcasting, with a professional sound, to build your expertise in the industry and drive traffic back to your website.
- Find other websites that allow guest posting and then email them for a chance to post on their blog. You can build your expertise that way and include a link to your own website, and then their visitors will become your visitors.
- Hold a free webinar on some type of specific topic within your industry and then invite every single person that you can, even letting people who are influential in the industry know that you’re having a free webinar so they can tell all their followers as well.
- Join social networking groups so that people will want to follow you on social media and then post expert content within these groups so that people will want to look you up and follow any links that you can post back to your own website.
- Use the name dropping method to get people to link to your site simply because you have mentioned them in an article that you have written.
- Finally, use the viral report method. Create a report that solves a problem within your industry and name your website as one of the solutions, and then distribute that report as widely as you can allowing people to share it freely.
IMPORTANT: To help you further take action, print out a copy of the Checklist and Mindmap I provided. You’ll also find a Resource Cheat Sheet with valuable sites, posts and articles that I recommend you go through.